Types of PheromonesBy admin On April 11, 2012 Under Pheromones
Pheromone products usually include the following pheromones in them:
1) AndrosteNONE: This pheromone signals dominance and aggression and is primarily used to create strong sexual desires in many women. While it is associated with a sexual responses, that isn’t the only purpose of this pheromone. NONE is great with older women and works well with younger women as well but they are more sensitive to it. In other words they are generally more subject to becoming intimidated. Higher doses increase these risks, and induce the possibility of you coming across as a jerk…but then again, some chicks dig that. The general rule of thumb when using NONE is that a little goes a long way.
WARNING: This can only be used in moderation or you run the risk of “overdosing”.
Overdosing – in pheromone talk is when you give off too much of a dominance or sexual signals that actually turn women off.
2) AndrosteRONE: This pheromone brings out feelings of masculinity and protection but not in a overtly sexual way. It can make you seem as if you are older/wiser than your age. It can help a women view you as more attractive, but again, not so much in a sexual way.
3) Alpha-AndroseNOL: This is a pheromone that results in friendliness it simply makes you more approachable and less intimidating. NOL is one of the best buffers to NONE. It can make people feel relaxed and friendly, leading to conversations between people. Definitely considered an “ice breaker” for conversations. This molecule is also know as AlphaNOL.
4) Beta-AndrosteN0L- Very similar to alphanol in its conversation inducing qualities, but slightly on a more serious level…Basically its better for quality of conversation rather than quantity. Excellent for increasing trust and intimacy but be prepared because you won’t believe your ears! Also known as Betanol.
5) Copulins “cops“: Are you ready for this one? These are chemicals that the woman’s vagina secretes when they are ovulating. It combines fatty acids and biological molecules and is meant to result in copulation. When men smell copulins on women, they usually view her as more attractive. I must warn you copulins or “cops” are stinky and I mean it does stink so a strong cover scent (a cologne of your own choosing is recommended). Also you can easily overdose when using cops and usually one drop from a droppers is all you need.
NOTE: The best copulins product if from Love Scent called Essence of a Woman.
6) AndrostadIENONE: The molecule IENONE is also referred as to the “love or crush” pheromone because it has been documented to do the following:
- Effect on a female’s cognition and in turn her actions.
- Males can significantly elevate a female’s mood, even alleviate residual PMS symptoms and increase alertness.
- This “love pheromone” increases intimacy by extenuating feelings of comfort, connection, communication and honesty
What makes it so powerful is that implies masculinity on the user, nothing over the top like some meat head caveman. It also has been shown to elevate mood in women, it’s great for relieving PMS symptoms, and its excellent at buffering AndrosteNONE.
However the main downside is that some men experience symptoms like depression when wearing only IENONE. However it should be noted that you can counter this pitfall with a buffer like EST, which is like A1 but gender reversed. I suggest not using AndrostadIENONE by itself for an extended period of time.