Before we dive into some of the most used pheromone molecules used today, we first need to realize just what they are. Pheromones are chemicals found in plants, insects, animals and humans. Pheromones in short are emitted and elicit a response within the same species. In this page you get the lowdown on the most widely used pheromone molecules most widely used in the pheromone industry.
Pheromone cologne for men usually include the following pheromone molecules in them:
1) AndrosteNONE: This pheromone signals dominance and aggression and is primarily used to create strong sexual desires in many women. While it is associated with a sexual responses, that isn’t the only purpose of this pheromone. eNONE is great with older women and works well with younger women as well but they are more sensitive to it. In other words they are generally more subject to becoming intimidated. Higher doses increase these risks, and induce the possibility of you coming across as a jerk…but then again, some chicks dig that. The general rule of thumb when using eNONE is that a little goes a long way.
WARNING: This can only be used in moderation or you run the risk of “overdosing”.
Overdosing – in pheromone talk is when you give off too much of a dominance or sexual signals that actually turn women off.
2) AndrosteRONE: This pheromone brings out feelings of masculinity and protection but not in a overtly sexual way. It can make you seem as if you are older/wiser than your age. It can help a women view you as more attractive, but again, not so much in an overt sexual manner. eRone is widely used in nearly all your “alpha” or “status” pheromone colognes.
3) Alpha-AndroseNOL: This is a pheromone that results in friendliness it simply makes you more approachable and less intimidating. a-NOL is one of the best buffers to eNONE. It can make people feel relaxed and friendly, leading to conversations between people. Definitely considered an “ice breaker” for conversations. This molecule is also know as AlphaNOL.
4) Beta-AndrosteN0L: Very similar to alphanol in its conversation inducing qualities, but slightly on a more serious level…Basically its better for quality of conversation rather than quantity. Excellent for increasing trust and intimacy but be prepared because you won’t believe your ears! Also known as Betanol.
5) Copulins “cops“: Are you ready for this one? These are chemicals that the woman’s vagina secretes when they are ovulating. It combines fatty acids and biological molecules and is meant to result in copulation. When men smell copulins on women, they usually view her as more attractive. I must warn you copulins or “cops” are stinky and I mean it does stink so a strong cover scent (a cologne of your own choosing is recommended). Also you can easily overdose when using cops and usually one drop from a droppers is all you need.
6) AndrostaDIENONE: The molecule DIENONE is also referred as to the “love or crush” pheromone because it has been documented to do the following:
- Effect on a female’s cognition and in turn her actions.
- Males can significantly elevate a female’s mood, even alleviate residual PMS symptoms and increase alertness.
- This “love pheromone” increases intimacy by extenuating feelings of comfort, connection, communication and honesty
What makes it so powerful is that implies masculinity on the user, nothing over the top like some meat head caveman. It also has been shown to elevate mood in women, it’s great for relieving PMS symptoms, and its excellent at buffering AndrosteNONE.
However the main downside is that some men experience symptoms like depression when wearing DIENONE. I suggest not using AndrostaDIENONE if you already suffer from depression, frankly there’s no need to run the risk.
7) AndrostaNONE is masculine, but funny, sexy, and attention getting. This pheromone molecule must not be confused with eNone. They are both very similar but are also different. While aNone is sexy and very masculine it doesn’t provoke the sexual aggressiveness eNone has been known to do. In addition users / testers of aNone have seen increased friendliness from both men and women.
8) ESTratetraenol also known as “EST” is an endogenous steroid found in women that has been described as having pheromone-like activities in primates, including humans. In short EST is known for it’s calming like effects in women, mood up-lifter and very social. Here is the kicker with EST, since it’s essentially a female steroid it’s become a very controversial pheromone among enthusiasts because it can mute many other pheromone molecules. In particular EST can mute the desired effects of eNONE or any sexual pheromone blend. Some testers have reported that EST in very high doses some can make the wearer feel more feminine.
9) Methoxyestratetraenone otherwise know as “MEO-EST” is a very interesting steroid with pheromone like properties. This equilin estrogen (found in pregnant mares or horses) made a big splash several years ago, many users thought this product was better than A1 in that it brought a deeper “crush” type feeling in women. However a short while later one avid user of Meo-Est noticed dramatic weight gain and it was also confirmed from independent studies outside of pheromones that it can be carcinogenic. This chemical is essentially a female steroid so there’s no reason to use this product or any pheromone blend with meo-est. There is only 1 product on the market I can think of with meo-est and that is True Love.
Now that you know some of the most widely pheromone molecules on the market, there are several companies out there leading the charge. In fact there are dozens of research molecules that have shown great promise in the pheromone cologne industry. Probably the leader in these molecules was/is Androtics Direct. We now have Pheromones XS, Alpha Dream and Liquid Alchemy Labs that also have their own proprietary blends containing other pheromone molecules..